 Robotics / 27576
  Re: PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot

(...) Thank you. Like I said, you guys (rtl) are at least partially responsible (or to blame) for this, so I thought I'd flag it your way. (...) Well, speaking of computer angst, I only realized after the fact that PnP can literally push it's own (...) (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot

(...) Nah. Pressing the OFF button is OK. It's when it starts pressing the ON button that you have to worry. That's why one of my personal rules is "the deadlier the robot, the shorter the extension cord." BTW, not only is the 'bot nice, simple and (...) (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)