 Robotics / 27576
Re: PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:23:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Magno wrote:

This is a nice robot.

Thank you. Like I said, you guys (rtl) are at least partially responsible (or to
blame) for this, so I thought I'd flag it your way.

Ive not been on RTL for a bit (computer angst)

Well, speaking of computer angst, I only realized after the fact that PnP can
literally push it's own off button, turning the NXT brick off on it's own. Maybe
these creations are getting a bit to powerful...

--
Brian Davis