 Robotics / 27570
    Primer on writing NXT-G blocks? —Dave Curtis
   Please pardon if this is a FAQ. I thought I would write some simple NXT-G blocks, but couldn't google up anything that looked like a HowTo on the topic. I've downloaded the SDK material, etc. What I'm really looking for is a simple "hello world" (...) (16 years ago, 13-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Primer on writing NXT-G blocks? —Steve Hassenplug
     (...) Dave, While I don't know of anything like that, all the blocks on my page are unlocked, so you can check them out. (URL) that helps Steve (16 years ago, 14-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Primer on writing NXT-G blocks? —Michael Gasperi
   Right now I don't know of any better resource than just looking at examples like Steve's. However, there is a book I wrote titled "LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS" that will be out this Fall that contains a primer on writing NXT-G blocks as well as (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Primer on writing NXT-G blocks? —Dave Curtis
   (...) Thanks for the input, guys. Right now I'm stuck waiting for NI to act on my request for the student edition of LabVIEW -- they don't seem to be very speedy. How long do they usually take? -dave (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

        AW: Primer on writing NXT-G blocks? —Matthias Paul Scholz
    Well, they sometimes need to be inquired after a while - in my case, I never got an answer to my first request. Only when having asked about it on some "informal" channel, they sent it rather quickly. But that's just my personal experience and (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)