 Robotics / 27570
27569  |  27571
Subject:
Primer on writing NXT-G blocks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2008 23:48:44 GMT

Please pardon if this is a FAQ.  I thought I would write some simple NXT-G
blocks, but couldn't google up anything that looked like a HowTo on the topic.
I've downloaded the SDK material, etc.  What I'm really looking for is a simple
"hello world" style example that walks through how to create a skeletal block.
TIA -dave