 Robotics / 27487
    Re: AW: Assembly line feeding system —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hello Jordan, Thanks a lot for the tip! This is an amazinly simple and effective way to serialize a ball flow. According to my experiments, there is a little thing to add to your explanations: the narrow ramp level must be sufficiently lower (...) (16 years ago, 4-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: AW: Assembly line feeding system —Jordan Bradford
   (...) Thank Rafe Donahue, actually. I learned about it from a math/statistics-based presentation about GBC modules he gave at BrickWorld 2007. If he didn't discover the technique himself, he at least documented it. :) I haven't seen a lot of modules (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)