 Robotics / 27315
  Re: NXT Program: How to avoid stop-and-go? (US-Sensor in angle)

Strangely, it slows down, i.e. it detects the further distance (less reflection?) in the same angle. I tried to put the US-sensor vertically. It still shows the same effect. I also notice the closer it comes the larger angle it needs to get a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT Program: How to avoid stop-and-go? (US-Sensor in angle)

(...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT Program: How to avoid stop-and-go? (US-Sensor in angle)

(...) That is a very interesting site, with some interesting information... but you might like to do those experiments yourself. For instance, the odd "ledge" in their data at 48 cm is not a feature with my US sensors - they may have been working (...) (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT Program: How to avoid stop-and-go? (US-Sensor Test Values)

I tried to use a program to log the distance while the US-sensor is moving forward. Unfortunately, it doesn't go straight all the time. So, I simply display the US value and put the vehicle in different position manually. Here are my test values for (...) (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)