 Robotics / 2731
    Re: Synchro drive in Lego —Peter Hesketh
   In article <369CD0FF.700F5D9E@a...hell.com>, Paul Speed <pspeed@augustschell.com> writes (...) [comprehensive description of synchro drive snipped] How long has synchro drive meant that? What I call a synchro is a master-slave single rotary (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Synchro drive in Lego —Paul Speed
   Heh, Hey, if a group of people want to call a rose a rock, and I'm talking to those people then I will also call it a rock. :) But seriously, can you think of a better name for it? :) -Paul (Who only calls 'em like he sees 'em.) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)