 Robotics / 27228
  Re: Serenity, an autonomous NXT-based boat

(...) Wow Brian, that looks cool. I never thought of making a NXT boat. If I did I would probably not let go anywhere much other than a bath tub, it's pretty brave to take it out somewhere. I'd be worried about recovering the craft if the batteries (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Serenity, an autonomous NXT-based boat

(...) I never seriously considered LEGO robotic boats... until I was walking through the LEGO asile one day, while thinking about the Hitechnic compass sensor, and my eyes glanced off the words "ship floats" on the LEGO box. Put those two together, (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics)