 Robotics / 27225
27224  |  27226
Subject:
Power-Functions extension wires
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:17:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Lego web site contains the following information:

Can I use Power Functions elements with my old 9V elements?
Yes, with the Power functions extension wire (available Sept 1, 2007 through
www.LEGOShop.com) you can use most of the 9V elements together with the ones
from Power Functions.

However, these cables are not yet available. Anybody knows when they are going
to be available? (They will permit the use of "Power Functions" motors with the
NXT and RCX.)

Thanks, Sivan