 Robotics / 2721
2720  |  2722
Subject:
simple touch sensor construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 15:04:36 GMT

I've been working on constructing a touch sensor from parts of old
devices.  I discovered that the micro switches from a MS mouse and a
Logitech mouse are the exact width of the inside dimensions of a 2x Lego

brick.  Here are the instructions and two pics of the results.  The
price is right, $0.00

NOTICE: Followers of the pure Lego Religion.  Following the included URL

link will open a browser page that contains explicit material.  The
photos are violent in nature.  If this type of material offends you,
CLOSE THIS MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY.

http://www.mnsinc.com/wesmat/TouchSensor.html

Hope this is useful.

-Wes