 Robotics / 27208
    Re: Two New GBC Modules.. —Brian Davis
   (...) pictures of the interal mechanism? And how is it on jamming? I really like the way you left one corner of the lift tower open, it just looks so much better with the ball motion visible. When I finally get a ball pump working that I like, I (...) (17 years ago, 5-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Two New GBC Modules.. —Kevin McClure
   (...) I have some more pictures uploaded; (URL) here> and (URL) here>. The cut-away part in the lift is actually from a shortage of 1x4 bricks, but I agree, it turned out nicely. I'm just now realizing how quiet it is, I can't really say for certain (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)