 Robotics / 27190
    Fwd: Robotics - Stolen Life (fwd) —Ted Pawlicki
    Hello I'm wondering if you can help me. I am an independent filmmaker. I have just released the DVD of a new film "Stolen Life". Stolen Life is an unusual science fiction story populated entirely by industrial (non-humanoid) robots. Do you know of (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Fwd: Robotics - Stolen Life (fwd) —Matthias Paul Scholz
    Ted, Looks interesting indeed. You could contact the editors of THE NXT STEP blog ((URL) or of the nxtasy.org forum ((URL) Matthias Zitat von Ted Pawlicki <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>: (...) ---...--- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics)