 Robotics / 27190
Fwd: Robotics - Stolen Life (fwd)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:40:05 GMT

Hello

I'm wondering if you can help me. I am an independent filmmaker. I have
just released the DVD of a new film "Stolen Life". Stolen Life is an
unusual science fiction story populated entirely by industrial
(non-humanoid) robots. Do you know of an appropriate robotics web site
that might be interested in helping me put out the word about this film?
A description of the movie and links are below. Thanks for your time. I
look forward to your response.

Cheers

Peter

Peter Rasmussen
Nanoflix Productions
http://www.nanoflix.net

Created using game engine technology Stolen Life stars Claudia Black of
Stargate and Farscape and Chris Jones of the legendary Tex Murphy
interactive adventures.

Stolen Life is "Future Noir", a dark and moody sci-fi detective story
set on an asteroid in our solar system. It received six nominations and
one award at the 2006 New York Machinima Film Festival.

This eagerly anticipated and highly unusual movie is finally available
for purchase online. Just go to the Stolen Life web site.
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~raz/nima/SL_Tumb/sl_ss.html
Here you can also find a trailer, interviews and screenshots.