 Robotics / 27190
  Fwd: Robotics - Stolen Life (fwd)

Hello I'm wondering if you can help me. I am an independent filmmaker. I have just released the DVD of a new film "Stolen Life". Stolen Life is an unusual science fiction story populated entirely by industrial (non-humanoid) robots. Do you know of (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fwd: Robotics - Stolen Life (fwd)

Ted, Looks interesting indeed. You could contact the editors of THE NXT STEP blog ((URL) or of the nxtasy.org forum ((URL) Matthias Zitat von Ted Pawlicki <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>: (...) ---...--- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics)