 Robotics / 27169
  Clicking NXT

I've got the dreaded nxt clicking syndrome on my beta NXT. I had lent it out to one of my FLL team members and she said it just started ticking one day. I'm pretty sure she wasn't trying to download firmware. The last version of firmware I had on (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Clicking NXT

(...) Hello Dean, Did you update your USB driver to "MINDSTORMS NXT Driver v1.02" available here: (URL) ? Philo (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Clicking NXT

(...) I'm pretty sure I updated the driver, but just to make sure I did it again. I still have a maddeningly fast clicking NXT. I can hear it now, buried beneath the floor boards. click Click CLICK. Why do you pretend not to hear it? CLICK! CLICK!! (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Clicking NXT

May be obvious, but are the batteries fully charged? You get unpredictable effects with marginal battery voltage and attempting to write to flash memory. -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Clicking NXT

That did the trick Dick. Thanks (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)