 Robotics / 27169
27168  |  27170
Subject:
Clicking NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 02:36:47 GMT

I've got the dreaded nxt clicking syndrome on my beta NXT.  I had lent it out to
one of my FLL team members and she said it just started ticking one day.  I'm
pretty sure she wasn't trying to download firmware.  The last version of
firmware I had on this brick was 1.03

The brick ticks about 4 to 5 times a second (which is much faster than I
remember it ticking before).  Holding the reset button for various periods of
time has no effect.  The fast ticking resumes as soon as I release the button.
Removing and then inserting the batteries has no effect.  I can't see the brick
from either my Windows 2000 desktop or my XP laptop.

Any ideas?