 Robotics / 27160
  Power Function Motors

I just read the detailde article in Brickjournal 8 about the new Power Function Motors. Thansk for all the work you put into ist to all involved. I do have a question though. In the new creator set 4958 there appears to be a sound module that (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Function Motors

In lugnet.robotics, linmix <linmix@gmail.com> wrote: Hi, (...) thank you (...) There is not so much thing to say. As far as I can remember (I do not have this part at home), the sound module has is own battery (can't tell you the exact reference (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Function Motors

(...) Thanks too ;o) (...) I confirm that the sound module has its own battery and a sound trigger push button. As the jaw motor turns a cam pushes the button and starts the roar... No direct relation with remote control :( Philo (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Function Motors

(...) I have now seen a picture of the box on brickshelf which clearly shows the sound module. (URL) direct control, but there is indirect control through the motor operation then. Thanks again! linmix (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)