 Robotics / 27134
  Reading Datalog

I am trying to get the Datalog from my RCX to be displayed on my computer. I am using RobotC to upload the datalog using the "UploadDatalog(nStart,nEnd)" function. It is sending the Datalog because I can see the green LED on the IR tower light up. I (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Reading Datalog

RobotC RCX firmware is compatible with Robolab and the vast majority of the Ghost API messages. You can get this firmware by installing an evaluation copy of RobotC. If you are using Robolab, then there are a large variety of VIs available for (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Reading Datalog

The only VI I was able to find is at: (URL) is the purpose of the "UploadDatalog(nStart,nEnd)" function? Is there a way for Robolab to passively receive datalogs? The example I found seems to use the RCX in direct mode, but I am not sure as I do not (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)