 Robotics / 27115
    Re: circular pointer —Roger Glassey
   (...) Another way to accomplish the same result with less code and less memory is to use exponential smoothing. (see Wikipedia) The method uses coefficients between 0 and 1, but if you want to use integers you can always use the integer numerator (...) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: circular pointer —linmix
   (...) There's something about that too in the same book. If I have some time this weekend I'll try to figure that one out. (thanks for the pointer, I'd forgotten about it) linmix (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)