 Robotics / 27093
    Re: Control Lab & NQC —John Hansen
   (...) Nothing has ever come of it. Partially because I haven't yet gotten my hands on a control lab unit and partially because I got involved with other things. John Hansen (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Control Lab & NQC —Jordan Bradford
   (...) The Control Lab is a serial I/O device. I don't see the benefit of using NQC with it since it doesn't run programs itself; the computer does. NQC would have to change in a fundamental way to accommodate it: either compile to bytecodes for a (...) (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Control Lab & NQC —linmix
   (...) Unfortunately the link is dead. Why not use real C? Because I'm not a programmer and don't know C. Anything I do know (like NQC) I got from tutorials specific for LEGO. linmix (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Control Lab & NQC —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) linmix, if you can program in NQC, you can use C. It's pretty much the same language. You'll just have to learn how to use the serial port, it's not that hard. Get a book on C programming from your local library or bookstore. Get a little (...) (17 years ago, 7-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)