 Robotics / 27083
  Re: RCX vs. NXT

(...) I must say, I don't understand that comment. I'd agree that if you're looking for a fact-based comparison, this would not be the best source. But, if you're a LEGO geek (like many of us) looking for something funny, this is a good place to (...) (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX vs. NXT

(...) I thought these movies were hilarious and very clever. Glad that some of you fellow "LEGO geeks" enjoyed them. I know the kids that I work with will get a kick out of them. Tonya Witherspoon (URL) (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX vs. NXT

(...) He's implying that since the Mac vs. PC ads are noticeably full of lies, distortions, and half-truths (like how digital cameras don't work with PCs, PCs don't work straight out of the box, PCs need expensive upgrades to run new operating (...) (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)