 Robotics / 27071
    RCX Motor Diagnostic Test —Andrew G. Meyer
   Hello. I've been thinking for a while about the best way to test a large quantity of motors in a short period of time. The reason behind this is I mentor an FLL team, and we recently acquired somewhere in the vicinity of 50-100 motors from a (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: RCX Motor Diagnostic Test —linmix
      Just a few general remarks on your setup/questions. There's a nice setup shown on Philo's page from when he compared the different LEGO motors, including some data sheets - maybe this is the type of data sheet you'd like to get? link: (URL) using a (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Motor Diagnostic Test —Brian Davis
   (...) So ultimately you want as many matched pairs of motors as possible? I'm not at all sure why you need Robolab for this. 1) Set up all motors with identical loads (identical weights on strings hanging from pulleys, for example). 2) Power all (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)