 Robotics / 27065
  Re: Control Lab - serial/USB

(...) I'm currently finishing an API in Java for the Control Lab (well, the missing part of code is for the temperature sensor...) My first project using it was the automatic control of a train yard during our last train show in Paris. (URL) For (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Control Lab - serial/USB

(...) That's great news! It's good to have confirmation about the USB-Serial converter. Also, virually the only reason why I still use Windows occasionally is because of some LEGO apps that won't run on anything else. Have you made a gui, or in what (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Control Lab - serial/USB

(...) I'd be interested in seeing it, if you don't mind. I also was going to use the Control Lab to control big train layouts, now that I actually have more than one LEGO train to control. :) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Control Lab - serial/USB

(...) I finally found a USB to serial converter (several shops either told me they didn't have it or that it didn't exist) but even though the packaging claims it will work with e.g. modems (so its bidirectional) RoboLab won't run with the CLI I (...) (17 years ago, 3-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)