 Robotics / 27048
  Re: LEGO Engineer Software

(...) I've been looking for that myself, but after a bit of search, I found this tutorial that shows that RoboLab has the ability to use the Control Lab 9751: (URL) this helps. John (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO Engineer Software

Some explenations regarding the Lego Engineer Version I suggested before: The version is Lego Engineer 2.0 and it will work only on top of Robolab 2.0, so if you have a newer version of Robolab - 2.5.4 specifically, You should download the newest (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)