 Robotics / 27027
Re: SRand - a random number generator NXT-G block with seed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:15:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

I guess we'll soon see an improved NXT-G Simon?...

What I'm really up to with NXT-G Simon is to actually connect the player to an
input port on the NXT to measure their Galvanic Skin Response (GSR).  That is
the skin resistance from one finger to another using the NXT as an Ohmmeter.  I
want to see if I can measure the stress level of the player increasing as they
reach higher levels in the game.  My first experiments with my daughter gave
mixed results.  I plan to redo the test with a substantial reward ($) for
reaching something like level 15.  Then compare the shift in GSR with and
without the reward.