 Robotics / 27023
    SRand - a random number generator NXT-G block with seed —Michael Gasperi
   The NXT-G language lacks a random number block that allows you to initialize or seed the random number stream. This capability is very useful for producing random and yet repeatable behavior. SRand allows you to enter a seed value and set the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: SRand - a random number generator NXT-G block with seed —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Philo (17 years ago, 15-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: SRand - a random number generator NXT-G block with seed —Michael Gasperi
   (...) What I'm really up to with NXT-G Simon is to actually connect the player to an input port on the NXT to measure their Galvanic Skin Response (GSR). That is the skin resistance from one finger to another using the NXT as an Ohmmeter. I want to (...) (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)