 Robotics / 27022
RE: DataogValue and firmware > 0328?
Newsgroups:
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:16:58 GMT

variable types.

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf
Of Gustav Jansson
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:05 AM
To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: DataogValue and firmware > 0328?

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Malton wrote:
Is there such a thing as a firmware greater than 0328 (firm0328.lgo) >
as supplied with RIS2?

I have been using firm0332.lgo for some time taking advantage of the
read/write ability of the datalog.  Works very well.

You can find it here:
  http://www.bastgen.de/lego/rcx.htm
If you are using a PC, right-click on lego/firm0332.lgo and Save Target
As... to save the file to your computer.

Gus