 Robotics / 27018
27017  |  27019
Subject:
DataogValue and firmware > 0328?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:23:04 GMT

Is there such a thing as a firmware greater than 0328 (firm0328.lgo) as
supplied
with RIS2?

There must be because in the NQC manual there is a reference to \"the
standard
LEGO firmware version 3.30 which is available via the ROBOLAB software\".

I do not have Robolab, yet I need the DatalogValue function.

Any ideas on where to get v3.30, or enable the DatalogValue function?