 Robotics / 26986
    Re: Boosting power in a gear train —Rafe Donahue
   (...) How much torque do I need to drive the rotation sensor? This was my first plan of action, but I was limited because I don't have a rotation sensor other than the NXT motors themselves! From a purist point of view, I would really like a (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Boosting power in a gear train —steve
   (...) The original Mindstorms rotation sensor turns very easily - I think that three stud-balls of torque would be plenty to turn it. The more recent NXT stuff is another matter - I don't have a NXT system so I have no clue as to the problems of (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)