 Robotics / 26969
26968  |  26970
Subject:
Bricx Command Centre and the NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:29:04 GMT

Dear All,

I have installed a Belkin Bluetooth USB-adapter.
The Bluetooth connection is installed as Com11.
When I start the Bricx Command Centre the max Comport is "9"
I can't change the comport of the Bluetooth adapter.
And I switch the check bock of the Bluetoot "on"
Bricx Command Centre  can't connect.
Can someone tell me how to proceed?

Regards,
Jan Kromhout