 Robotics / 26957
26956  |  26958
Subject:
lejos on UBUNTU linux?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:55:58 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to build the lejos release on UBUNTU linux and I get
the following error. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Ted

pawlicki@robotnik:~/lego/build$ ant
Buildfile: build.xml

clean:
     [echo] saving existing files to .bak files

libnxt:
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource cpptasks.tasks. It could not be found.
  [typedef] Could not load definitions from resource cpptasks.types. It could not be found.