 Robotics / 26915
26914  |  26916
Subject:
Robolab RCX Control Pad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:36:01 GMT

Does anyone know what versions of Robolab support the RCX Control Pad? I have
tried it with RoboLab 2.5, 2.54B & C, and 2.9. In all cases Robolab hangs or I
get VI execution errors. I want to use this for an outreach project where school
chirdren can use a computer and/or the Internet to control a Mars Rover. Any
other software suggestions for remote PC control of an RCX and Lego Camera?
Thanks for your help. Colin.