 Robotics / 26875
  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

(...) In the soon to be available new test release, BricxCC (3.3.7.17) now properly assumes NXC when a file has no extension if you switch your Preferred language for the standard firmware (on the Compiler|Common tab of the Preferences dialog) to be (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

(...) Great! (...) Of course my comment was not intended to be offensive... but I have pestered a few times with that, so... ;o) Philo (18 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)