 Robotics / 26839
    motor disassembly —linmix
   I have an old electric motor part numbre 71427) that no longer 'floats' when I manually turn it and makes some noise. It still works though and I was wondering if taking it apart might improve it. I checked Philo's site and saw his disassembly of (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: motor disassembly —Jordan Bradford
   (...) I bought a Znap set on eBay (my first!) and it also has an older 71427 motor that doesn't turn well. It works when powered but I don't think it's very happy. I, too, would like to know what I can do to get this motor to float the way it's (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: motor disassembly —Philippe Hurbain
     (...) I know it won't help much... but have a look to this: (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: motor disassembly —linmix
   You gave me an idea there! I had look and found 2 people wanting to sell a znap set with a motor and asked them to tell me if the motor could be turned by hand and then continued to turn a little. I've bought 2 motors for a total price of just under (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)