 Robotics / 26813
  Controlling NXT with bluetooth input device 1/3

(URL) After watching the video-clip above I wanted to do that with my NXT. I didn't know how to do that. :( But, I did it after four days of trial and error. It cost me about $50 excluding the price of NXT. (teers) I searched on Nabble, Nxtasy, (...) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)