 Robotics / 26738
    Sensor Input Site URL Changed —Michael Gasperi
   Hello; As many of you know I've kept a website for information on homebrew LEGO Mindstorms Sensors since the beginning of time: www.plazaearth.com/u...i/lego.htm . Unfortunately I had to change the host and lost the URL. Here is the new URL for the (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)