 Robotics / 26734
  Amazon?

I've noticed that whenever I email this list, I get a bunch of strange messages back from the Amazon.com support line or something. It sounds like someone managed to subscribe amazon.com's autoresponder to the mailing list! Could someone who (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Amazon?

"steve" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:45B05D2F.705@ai...ail.net... (...) One thing I have noticed is that if I post to this newsgroup I will get some weird mail delivery failure notice from some blog or RSS feed. Even though I (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)