 Robotics / 26735
Re: Amazon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:40:48 GMT

"steve" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:45B05D2F.705@airmail.net...
I've noticed that whenever I email this list, I get a bunch of
strange messages back from the Amazon.com support line or something.

It sounds like someone managed to subscribe amazon.com's autoresponder
to the mailing list!

Could someone who understands how this thing works please do something
about that?!

One thing I have noticed is that if I post to this newsgroup I will get some
weird mail delivery failure notice from some blog or RSS feed.  Even though
I don't have myself subscribed to any.

I'll post a message in lugnet.admin.general when I get the message after
posting this, it's an administrative problem which is really tricky to
handle because of the way LUGNET handles the news to mail gateway for
lugnet.robotics and what it entails to change things.

I am *not* a LUGNET admin, just a user of the LUGNET site.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde