 Robotics / 26710
Re: Car factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Roger Glassey wrote:

An amazing video.

There's a little more information over at theNXTstep blog:

http://thenxtstep.blogspot.com/2007/01/impressive-rcx-car-factory.html

Note that there was in some ways an even more impressive car factory prior to
this (it got on LUGNEt a while back), but sadly there's no video of it. Well, I
take that back... somebody *somewhere* mut have gotten video of that beautiful
beast, but I've never seen it referenced; anyone? Over on 1000steine of other
groups?

--
Brian Davis