 Robotics / 2669
Re: The Ten Commandments of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 03:27:39 GMT

   The fourth commandment says: "Honor those who gave you Lego and those who
manufacture it."

    Since Lego glues the pieces to make a model, how can we say that it is
bad if The Lego Group does it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Greene <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Monday, January 11, 1999 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: The Ten Commandments of Lego

What happened to Thou shalt not glue Lego?
1- These are Lego.  Thou shalt have no imitation Lego nor shall you have • any
other toy before you.
2- Thou shalt not take the name of Lego in vain
3- Thou shalt keep holy the day I have made for playing with your Lego, • for
six days you toil but on the seventh day you must play.
4- Honor those who gave you Lego and those who manufacture it.
5- Thou shalt not murder nor cause to come to harm any Lego pieces.
6- Thou shalt not mate any Lego pieces with any non-Lego pieces.
7- Thou shalt not steal Lego.
8- Thou shalt not bear false about Lego.
9- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife's Lego.
10- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Lego.

   And my favorite:  When in doubt, buy more Lego!