 Robotics / 26665
Re: Mindstorms USB connection and memory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 07:51:45 GMT

Thanks! I was hoping it might work like the memory card in my digital camera. By
the way, when your working on the next NXT, a memory card slot would be COOL!

I can dream can't I?

Sincerely,

Todd

Well... technically it could probably be done, using a microcontroller with
integrated USB host, and some interface with mass storage added to it. But that
would be a HUGE electronics/software project!

Philo