 Robotics / 26634
  Re: Almost Holonomic Drive Built With The NXT

(...) Yes, Steve Hasseplug: (URL) (...) You may use RCX motors with conversion cables. But rotation sensors help to coordinates motors to drive precisely in any direction. I love your toe-like "wheels" ;o) Philo (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Almost Holonomic Drive Built With The NXT

(...) Ah, now that is sweet. I hate that I missed that. It is very similar to the smaller RCX rama version below. (...) Hehe, I guess that qualifies it as a walker. Rich (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)