 Robotics / 26632
Re: Almost Holonomic Drive Built With The NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 06:39:55 GMT

"Rich Thompson" <rich@robotthoughts.com> wrote in message

I have been working on a few different designs for a Lego Holonomic Drive
or
Killough Platform. I almost have the components  right with the robot that
have built here:

Can you define "holonomic" as that word relates to this project of yours?  I
looked it up on dictionary.reference.com and it didn't find a dictionary
entry for it but did have an encyclopedia entry for it, which made my head
spin.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde