 Robotics / 26627
    Re: Locked motor —Merlin Hansen
   (...) After doing some Googling... (URL) the internals of the 43362 motor and some of the 71427. Cheers, Merlin. (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Locked motor —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hi all, Unfortunately, there are very little chance that you may repair your 71427. Most of the motors I have seen with locked shaft have their permanent magnet (made from sintered magnetic powder) partially turned back into powder. That's (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Locked motor —linmix
   I can't believe I didn't find the description on your site. It was the first place I looked!! Since no easy repair appears to be possible I've contacted the seller who has graciously accepted to take the motor back and give me a refund. Thanks to (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)