 Robotics / 26624
  Re: Locked motor

"linmix" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:457DDC45.306060...ail.com... (...) The 9v motor you mention may have come from an older set, I've had one motor which failed, I got it from the 8479 Barcode Truck set myself, when I opened (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Locked motor

(...) I have not taken my locked motor apart (see below) but if it is a gear that is stripped then, as a last resort, these can be replaced with a custom made one. If you are lucky enough to know someone who is a machinist, or in the local Model (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)