 Robotics / 26618
    Re: monkey rail —Chris Daniel
   (...) Hi, Think of it like a robot arm. You can't get the precise control without the onboard sensors. It operates almost like an extension of your fingers. Also you wouldn't be able to program autonomous routines. It also enables self centering on (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: monkey rail —linmix
   I see your point. Trouble is I don't have a 2nd RCX nor any real rotation sensors. Using the speed computers doesn't allow me to know if I'm rotating forwards or backwards. Still the device is impressive enough to give it a try. I'll just go with (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)