 Robotics / 26603
  Re: NXT Synchro Drive

(...) Yes, I think the new capabilities of the NXT are going to give us all a new perspective on the challenges we've taken on in the past. (...) Cool! There are other benefits to synchro drive as well, I suppose, such as the ability to change (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT Synchro Drive

(...) Good links! I love those original synchro drive sites. They inspired me originally and looking at them again reminds me of a few ideas I have let slide from my brain. At the risk of this looking like link pimpage, I offered one improvement on (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)