 Robotics / 26582
Re: NQC programming guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 22:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, linmix <linmix@gmail.com> wrote:

For example, I haven't a clue how I could use an array, what a bitwise
negation, AND, XOR or XOR is, why I would want to use #include, or even
what the increment of x++ will be.

I wouldn't say I was a great programmer either. An array is simply a sequence of
memory variables (say 1-10) that can be accessed via their numeric position.

x++

If you write x++ in your code and x=1, once used, one will be added to it so it
equals two.

If you write ++x the one will be added before it's used. It's short hand for
x=x+1;

#include lets you include files that other people have written, like a toolkit
of parts.

Steve

The other stuff I've never needed.