 Robotics / 26558
    Re: Re: Cool link —Claude Baumann
   (...) /snip I'm not sure that I get this. I am talking of a site with very cool contents and normally I disregard cosmetic things. I would like to hear comments or questions on the contents of this web-site. I personnally saw the robot-arm working. (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Re: Cool link —Fred Mullins
    I am also impressed by the site. I very much enjoy the effort expended to document the work with a variety of prepared computer-graphics, photos, screen-shots and excellent technical explanations of the both the overview of the current (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)