 Robotics / 26558
Re: Re: Cool link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2006 13:07:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Fred Mullins" <fmullins@ysi.com> wrote:

Just be thankful it doesn't say "B E A T     M I C H I G A N   !"

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Juergen Stuber
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 7:14 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: Cool link

"Claude Baumann" <cbaumann@ci.educ.lu> writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Juergen Stuber wrote:
"Claude Baumann" <cbaumann@ci.educ.lu> writes:

please check Laurent's web-site: www.laurentkneip.de

It's unusable due to moving text in the middle of the page.

What's the issue? With Windows Explorer and Firefox no problem.

That scrolling text is unbearably annoying.

Because it is in the middle of the page I can't even scroll it out of view, the
stop button doesn't work either, so the only solution is to click the page away.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/

/snip

I'm not sure that I get this. I am talking of a site with very cool contents and
normally I disregard cosmetic things. I would like to hear comments or questions
on the contents of this web-site. I personnally saw the robot-arm working. This
is absolutely well done.